At a glance
- 3 days - 2 nights in one youth hostel of your choice (2 nights in the same hostel)
- Individual hiking tour on your own
- Youth hostels: Beaufort, Echternach, Esch/Alzette, Larochette, Lultzhausen, Luxembourg, Remerschen, Vianden
- Regions: Mullerthal – Luxembourg’s Little Switzerland, Eislék, Minett, Moselle, capital of Luxembourg
- Prices: Adults: €121 (youth hostel member*) / €129 (standard price for non-members)
Children up to 12 years: €74 (youth hostel member*) / €82 (standard price for non-members)
Supplement for a private twin room: €14 per night
Supplement for a single room: €20 per night
* Not yet a member? Then find out more and get your membership card. With your membership you save money on all youth hostel activities and more!
- 2 nights in dormitory including bed linen and full board (breakfast; picnic; dinner) at one youth hostel of your choice (in the same hostel)
- Surcharge for bookings with single or double occupancy of the rooms.
- Walking map(s)
- Tour suggestions
- GPX data for your own GPS device or smartphone app
- Free Wi-Fi
You don’t want to hike on your own? Why not book your local guide? Prices on request. Additional overnight stays can also be booked directly with us.
Would you like to hike without luggage? Then book luggage transport directly with our partner at www.movewecarry.lu - available between 1.4 and 30.11.
For more information and leisure tips you can download the Visit Luxembourg App: www.visitluxembourg.com
Discover the Grand Duchy with the digital LuxembourgCard. With this advantageous card you get free or reduced admission fees to currently more than 90 sights. Available under the following link: www.visitluxembourg.com
The route is too far for you? Why not use public transport? They are even free of charge throughout the country! Timetables can be found under the following link: www.mobilitéit.lu